TECOM Investments has over 4,500 businesses located across 10 Free Zones, including Fortune 500 giants, all benefiting from 100 per cent foreign ownership and exemption from income and corporate taxes. Our Free Zone business parks are purpose-built environments designed to foster business growth through quality facilities and industry specific infrastructure.
Free Zone business parks represent a sizeable land holding of over 241 million square feet. Tecom own and operate 289 buildings and 1432 warehouse units with a leasable area of 5.8 million square feet.
- Dubai Design District
- Commercial Land Sales
- Dubai Industrial City
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Knowledge Village
- Dubai International Academic City
- Dubai Outsource Zone
- International Media Production Zone
- Dubai Studio City
- Du Biotech
- En park
- Set-up in our Free Zones
- Global Village
- Pavilion in Global Village
- Buy and Lease Land
- Rent a Venue
- No taxes on personal and corporate income, and full repatriation of capital as per federal law
- Duty-free reductions on exported goods, benefitting from Free Trade Agreements in force across the MENA region
- National industrial licensing
- Duty-free imports of machinery, equipment and raw materials for production
- Single window facilitation with various government entities
Industrial and commercial land on long-term lease:
50 years leasable industrial land for construction of factories and complexes, and 99 year freehold leasable commercial land for construction of hotels and retail infrastructure.
10 million square feet state-of-the-art warehousing and storage facilities for cold, chemical, and general storage as well as light industrial use. Open storage yards and showrooms equipped with back side storage.
Over 400,000 square feet spread across four modern buildings in a core-and-shell set up.
Dedicated buildings with suitable infrastructure, services and entertainment facilities offering model accommodation for 30,500 workers.
7 million square feet of warehouse space, units starting from 5,000 square feet.
Dubai Industrial City’s strategic location adds to its appeal as a prime logistics hub:
Directly located on the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road from the North and the Emirates Road from the South
Adjacent to the Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport, the international cargo hub
28 km from Jebel Ali seaport
In close proximity to the Expo 2020 site
One of the Etihad Rail public freight terminals will be located in Dubai Industrial City
d3 is the beating heart of the Middle East’s design scene, a creative community where local designers neighbor global brands, a gateway for regional ideas to access the world and a conduit for international companies to discover new Middle Eastern talent. A fusion of new ideas, concepts and practices make d3 a truly unique and inspirational environment.
DESIGN & FASHION
A collective of creativity dedicated to design, housing a rich-mix of cutting-edge industrial, product, interior, architectural, graphic and digital design. A unique combination of global fashion houses setting up headquarters in offices and showrooms and new businesses thriving in studios, ateliers and workshops.
d3 is in the heart of Dubai, only three minutes from Downtown Design and Dubai Mall’s 65 million annual visitors, six minutes from Dubai International Financial Centre and 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Incredibly easy to access, network from and attract an international, regional and local audience to. The world’s most creative minds situated in the world’s most vibrant business and fashion hubs.
- Provision of end-to-end management of building and infrastructure projects, from concept to completion
- Management of MEP scope of works related to building and infrastructure development projects
- Liaison with consultants & contractors and regulatory authorities throughout the project development lifecycle
- Oversee projects throughout lifecycle to improve project management services and ensure best quality standards
- Management of master plan projects, from design brief to final stage
- Operation and maintenance of TECOM Investments’ infrastructure facilities and assets ensuring the infrastructure is well maintained
- Review and facilitate Zoning Authority’s approval for fit-out service requests by tenants of commercial units at the properties situated on plots owned by TECOM Investments
LAND MANAGEMENT & OPERATIONS
- Pre and post-sale management of TECOM Investments owned lands
- Management of and ensuring sustainable relationships with private investors and other stakeholders
Technical administration of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and control of property and property unit inventories to support sales and leasing of units